The JZ forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The JZ forum
The JZ forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Aristo on the grid, light em up!

Go down

Another Aristo on the grid, light em up!   Empty Another Aristo on the grid, light em up!

Post  mista_mr2 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Hey folks,

New to the JDM import and driving rhd, but not to cars.

All of my work is based on the search button so rest assured I will exhaust my resources prior to picking your brains.

If I see something i can help with I'll offer my two cents. I won't comment unless I have experience to back it up.

I'm a trackday addict, open drift days, grip days, skid pads, autocross (when the aw11 gets done)

I have a 1988 MR2 supercharged, 20v swap and rebuild, gze bottom end and garrett stock SR20 turbo, megasquirt 2 v3.

Now for the 'JZ' powered:

Car: 1992 Toyota Aristo JZS147 3.0V

Power: 280-320hp, soon to be dyno verified.

Engine: 2JZ-GTE

Engine Mods: Blitz BOV, K&N filter, 2.5" Cat Back, new factory turbos, hydrofan delete

Drivetrain: A340E Automatic Transmission, Supra JZA80 diff (converting to R154 someday)

Electronics: Electric fans and custom thermocouple setup, parallel/sequential switch for mileage

Suspension: Cusco Zero-1 coilovers

Brakes/Wheels/Tires: Stock brakes / Mercedes AMG 19x8.5, 19x 10 Rims / Nitto Invo tires, supra mk3 blades for drifting

Exterior: Fibreglass rear bumper and mk1, second revision tail-lights, spoiler

Interior: replaced factory 12" sub with infinity. Boost gauge stuffed in vent for now

Misc: This project will have slow progress

Did lots of stuff recently, ill make some other threads soon

Another Aristo on the grid, light em up!   Aristo_rear_reduced

Another Aristo on the grid, light em up!   IMG_1582

Another Aristo on the grid, light em up!   IMG_0781

JZ FTW

Last edited by mista_mr2 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cant spell)
mista_mr2
mista_mr2

Back to top Go down